There are several important slots tips that can add to your enjoyment playing these popular machines and minimize the financial impact of the experience at the same time.
1. Never gamble with “dear” money. The number one rule for gambling, and the most important of all slots tips, is to never gamble with “dear” money; only gamble with “excess” money. In other words, never gamble with money that you need now or may need in the near future, to pay for your financial commitments and everyday living expenses.
2. There is no order. When talking to players about slots, tips often revolve around the order in which the images are displayed. But the images that are displayed on each wheel of a modern slot machine are random at the moment that you pull the lever or press the Spin button, so there is no trend or pattern in the numbers that you can use to win.
3. You don’t Miss by One Spin. Many players are disappointed when they move away from a slot machine only to have a new player step in and win a big jackpot on the next spin. The images that are displayed is determined at the exact moment that the lever is pulled so, even if you had remained in that machine, it is extremely unlikely that you would have gotten the same result, anyway.
4. Coins are not of interest. Some people dispensing slot tips suggest that wagering more coins on a spin somehow increases your advantage over the house. Any additional coins you bet will only increase with the size of a sum of money that you win, not your advantage against the house.
5. Play the Limit on Progressive Machines. Progressive jackpot machines usually will pay for their huge jackpots only if a player has played the maximum number of coins on the winning spin. One of the most important things to remember for anyone playing these progressive slots is to always bet the maximum number of coins.
6. Take the House on her Offers. This is perhaps the only one of the slots tips that is guaranteed to give you something in return for your bet. Most casinos offer a players’ card to entice gamblers to stay around that casino longer. If you one of those cards where you play. Using the card can earn you discounts on food, lodging, shows and a host of goodies the casino offers. As long as you give them your money you might as well make use of their offer.
7. Don’t rely on Payback Percentage. Payback percentage is simply the percentage of money bet in a machine over a long period of time that the machine will pay back out of profits. Payback Percentages usually range from 75% to 99%. But even that 99% payback machine could take in coins for months on end before finally registering a huge payout, the percentage is back in line.
8. Online To Continue. One of the few slots tips that is founded on facts is that payback percentages are generally better for online slot machines than they are for machines in live casinos.
9. Find the Loose Slots. Payout frequency, or hit frequency, is the probability of getting a payout of any size on a spin. Machinery usually with hit frequencies of from 5% to more than 90%. Slots with high hit frequencies are referred to as “loose slots” These loose slots do not necessarily offer high payouts but they do offer more entertainment and slower losses than machines with lower hit frequencies, the so-called “tight slots”.
10. Look Before you Spin. The most popular of the tips for winning slots is to stick to “loose slots” but few people offer any guidance on where to find them. Before settling into a machine check the payout table. A machine with a large number of winning combinations is more likely to be “loose”.
Find More Online Casino Slots Tips Articles